This is a super easy way to make a traditional condiment. Unfortunately, High Fructose Corn Syrup finds its way into EVERYTHING these days.
- 1 Can of tomato sauce (make sure there is NO strange added ingredients. Thats why we are making this right? :)
- 1 Tablesoon of Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of all spice
- Few dashes of cinnamon
- Add all ingredients in to a small sauce pan and bring to a simmer. Stirring occasionally. After a few minutes of simmering, take off heat and let cool. Fee free to taste occasionally as well. You may need to add a little salt, and to give a flavor boost add more cinnamon. Make sure to add only a little at a time, its powerful!