I have a question for all my new and loving followers! How do you organize your tupperware??? Eating paleo, and just cooking at home in general, you use a TON of tupperware. Everyday, Joe and I use a minimum of 2 containers each (for breakfast and lunch). Although we use it everyday, the organization of it isn't easy. I've tried a few things to organize – my latest was putting 2 boxes in the cabinet and having one side for covers the other side the containers. I also made sure that each and every container and cover had a matching mate! Its a constant battle in my kitchen, I am ready to throw everything out and start over. What do you do to organize (and KEEP organized) your tupperware????
Phew, now that’s off my chest :) You get rewarded with a recipe! Grilled Fajitas. I know, your probably thinking wha???? And trust me, its even easier than regular fajitas! Joe was actually the mastermind behind this one. There is also less clean up because its cooked on the grill. (I know its cold out, but wear your jacket and keep your grill close to the door!) Its a great recipe around these crazy holiday times because its quick, easy, and delish!
Grilled Fajitas (Click here for a printable version)
- Steak, cut up into strips
- Peppers – any color/kind you wish! *(We used Red and Yellow)
- Jalapeños (If you decide to grill these, beware. They get HOT!)
- Romaine Lettuce (for "taco" shells)
- Pre heat your grill, and get the cutting board out. Cut up the steak and place it on the grill. We had decent steak, so only used salt & pepper – feel free to season to your liking.
- Cut the peppers in half the long way and de-seed, cut he onions in quarters
- We didn't grill the jalapeños, I just cut them up and used them as a topping. You can grill them but in my experience they get extremely spicy. I LOVE spicy foods, but these put me over the top. So beware!
- Cut up the onions, tomatoes, and olives. Make the guacamole. Also, break off leaves of romaine lettuce for your "taco" shells, and wash them.
- Grill the onions and peppers until you get the crispy grill marks on the booth. The peppers will be a bit soft, and the onions will also be a little soft. Once they are cooked, bring them in and then cut them up!
- Add all the ingredients onto your romaine shell and your done! (I didn't get any pictures of the actual tacos. They were devoured to quick!!)