- 2 Bananas
- 4 eggs
- 2 table spoons Coconut Flour
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A few shakes of cinnamon
- Coconut oil, for cooking
- In a food processor add the banana and the eggs and mix until creamy.
- Add in the coconut flour, vanilla and cinnamon and mix until smooth.
- While your mixing the ingredients, have your griddle heating. Put some coconut oil where you'll be pouring your pancakes.
- On your greased, hot griddle pour the mixture into sections. Each side can take anywhere from 8-10 min. Once the pancake comes free off the griddle, flip it. Be careful not to burn!!
I heated up some apples, cinnamon and coconut oil for a topping. Joe just had maple syrup!
Enjoy however you wish! This recipe is adaptable to add any type of fruit inside as well, apples blueberries, even some chocolate chips!