- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Tomato
- 1/2 Jalapeño
- 1/4 of a Red Onion
- Garlic Powder
- Lime Juice (Fresh if you have it, otherwise the squeeze bottle will do)
- Cilantro (Fresh or dried, your preference)
- and Pepper
- Scoop the avocado into a bowl and mush up
- Dice the tomato, jalapeño, and red onion very small and add in, mix more.
- Add the garlic powder, cilantro, Salt, pepper, and a few squirts of lime juice. Add all of these to your liking!
- Mix and Enjoy!
Goes great with raw veggies, plantain chips or as a topping on many salads and meals!