Today was a day where we just didn't have anything planned for dinner. Sometimes I feel like but the time Thursday or Friday rolls around, we are racking our brain to find something to make. On the way home from crossfit, I had a revelation. I knew that I had some buffalo sauce from a previous week in the freezer and I have been wanting to use. It seems like we have been eating a lot of red meat lately, so I figured id mix in some seafood and chicken! You can use this recipe many ways, you can any meat of your choice.
Buffalo Chicken and Shrimp Salad (Click here for a printable version)
- 2 Heads of lettuce
- 1 small Red Onion
- 1 can of black olives
- Buffalo Sauce
- 2lbs of meat of your choice (I used 1lb Shrimp, 1lb Chicken)
- Cook the meat
- While your cooking the meat make your buffalo sauce
- Cut up all the veggies and then mix the salad together
- Add the cooked meat to the salad and mix
- Drizzle the Buffalo Sauce on your salad (however much you would like!) Make sure to save any leftovers, it freezes well!