Stay away from those deadly packets!! This is super easy to make and taste exactly the same (if not better!) without all the junk!
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons cumin
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons paprika
- 1 Tablespoons onion powder
- 1 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (I may have upped this a bit for more spiciness!!)
- Just put everything in a container and shake to combine! To make taco meat, mix 3 T of the mixture with 1 lb of ground meat and salt to taste. Just brown the meat, add the seasonings and 1/4 cup of water, and simmer for 5 minutes.